We are excited to announce the release of Alpha Snapshot 3, the final Snapshot of the year.
This update will be available on Android and web browsers, including support for Mac and PC with the most popular browsers, as well as several other devices.
With this update, we are introducing more main features of the gameplay, including building, fishing, decorations, and wardrobe. These features will add even more depth and variety to the game, making it more enjoyable for players of all skill levels.
We have worked hard to make this update as polished and exciting as possible. Take a look at the full list of features below to get a taste of what’s in store.
Environment and resources
- Farm animals: players can now raise and care for various farm animals on their homeland.
- Christmas island: the perfect place to create your Christmas holidays postcards.
- New craftable clothes and accessories, more customization options for players.
- New trades on the NPC Trader: more options to acquire various resources.
- New crafting materials: introduction of steel beams and fabric rolls as crafting materials
- Avatar customization: the ability to customize avatars with clothes has been removed.
- Clothes and Accessories can now be crafted and added to the player’s wardrobe.
- Players can use the wardrobe feature to change clothes depending on the occasion.
- Future Snapshots will add new clothes to craft and buy from the NPC Trader.
- Players can now craft a fishing rod and fish in any location for a variety of different fish to catch!
- Fishing is quite easy to learn but challenging to master, with the difficulty depending on the rarity of the fish.
- Caught fish can be used as crafting material or traded for other resources.
- Keep an eye out for future fishing competitions!
- Gather the appropriate materials and lay the foundations for a variety of new buildings.
- The building foundations can be placed on any location of the player’s choice.
- Using the hammer, players can then build the structures on top of the foundations.
- Future snapshots will add even more buildings to the game.
- Move, rotate or remove any object on your island using the land grid system
- A variety of decorations, such as fences, flowers, and campfires, can be crafted and added to the island. More decorations will be added in future snapshots.
- Players can rotate objects and decorations to create their own unique home.
User Experience Improvements
- Lots of new icons, graphics and effects
- Many improvements to existing UI & UX features
- Performance optimization for devices across the board.
- The first time user experience has been improved
- Seeker of the Ham achievement vol.2.: The ham has gone missing once again! First player to track it down will earn a unique Discord achievement and a valuable prize. Keep an eye on our socials for updates on when the event starts.
- A new Fishing achievement will be announced in the coming weeks.
Check out our Discord for fun achievements!