Progress Update #18
Our bi-weekly progress updates are back and we’re eager to share with you the latest developments in Paradise Tycoon.
Get ready for a sneak peek at the exciting new features and improvements coming your way!
- We have initiated our TikTok marketing strategy with the help & guidance from the gaming team at TikTok.
- Follow us for exclusive videos showcasing new features, updates, and behind-the-scenes action.
- Our artists are hard at work on furniture accessories for a major event that will be announced soon.
- In addition, the team is creating new icons and 3D models of resources for players to discover and collect, including clay, bamboo, and different minerals to create a more diverse gameplay experience.
- Our developers are working on the first prototype of instances, limited scenes within the world providing lots of possibilities and an even more impressive visual look
- Introducing pets in a simple version. Players can summon and dismiss their loyal companions. Imagine having a loyal Doge join you on your adventures!
- Seagulls and other flying creatures will have dynamic flight routes that adapt as players remove trees. The creatures will no longer try to sit on removed trees.
- We have started working on the backend allowing us to determine game parameters directly on the server side. This feature enables us to easily create and modify different kinds of events.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about these new features and updates. Stay tuned for further announcements on when these updates will be live. Thanks for your continued support!
Connect with Paradise Tycoon
Paradise Tycoon Website | Pitch Deck | Telegram (Discussion) | Telegram (Announcements) | Discord | Twitter | Reddit | Facebook