Alpha Snapshot #2 — Full Feature List
The second snapshot will be available on Android and web browsers (supporting Mac & PC with the most popular browsers, but also several other devices) on the 18th of October.
The biggest new features include Crafting, Foraging and Photo Gallery, but we have also added a lot of smaller features and improvements. Have a look at the full list below:
Environment and resources
- Foraging. Crafting resources can now be found & collected from the environment too!
- New crop & seed! Grow & trade bananas.
- Halloween decorations & Halloween-themed stickers on photo mode.
- Football with kick physics & goal posts. Watch what happens when you score a goal!
- New Trades on NPC Trader (bonus items & something that goes ‘boom’!)
- Character customisation and name will be saved
- Emoji-wheel with 8 different poses
- Simple quest system to guide the player through the steps to complete the snapshot
- Quest tracking on Minimap
- Workshop UI with pre-learned blueprints available for hammer, nails, rope and more.
- Crafting station to craft items
Photo gallery feature
- Gallery to browse screenshots taken with photo mode
- Share features on mobile devices
User Interface improvements
- Minor fixes and adjustments
- Settings window with volume sliders
- Graphic quality settings for better performance on low-end devices
- Snapshot Achievements to gain NFT rewards
- Seeker of the Ham achievement. Ham is missing! The first one to find the ham will get achievement & the reward
Now that you know all about these new cool features in Alpha Snapshot #2, it’s time to go play the game… tomorrow!